15 July 2010

Relighting the flame...

Ok, so what started this whole blog thing was doing fun research for my friend Ann. She was just awarded her first project for her new interior design company, DPOV {design point of view}. It's going to be a super chic hotel in Miami! Below are a few images from one of my FAVORITES that I will probably mention on here often, Kelly Werstler. She is the gravy to my biscuit, the perfect shade for my antique glass lamps, the vodka to my soda water. She has such an amazing aesthetic ability ~ to pull the most foreign of objects together and make them work beautifully in a space. It's sheer brilliance. I have followed her career since 2004 when I got to meet her in New York at the D and D building {mecca for NYC interior designers and decorators}. She had just introduced her new line of fabrics for Decorator's Walk. Hope you enjoy as much as I have!


{love the wall colors, art arrangements, chair couplings, organic side table, the way the coffee table is staged, I mean all of it}

{my second favorite chair ever in my favorite accent color}

{again with the yellow! Love the art deco "ness" of this! chairs-amazing mixed with the wall color. I love how she mixes multiple chair types together in a space. Just in this one shot there are 3 different chair types-all blend seamlessly together}

No comments:

Post a Comment