15 January 2011

...a new addition to my favorite chairs of all time. Period.

I stumbled across this amazing website called hivemodern and they have the coolest, coolest, coolest furniture items I've ever seen all on one site. They have the modern classics every designer knows and loves, but they also have a nice collection of late 20th and early 21st century pieces too. Below is one FAV I stumbled upon, the Peacock Chair. The Peacock chair was born in 2009 by Israeli designer Dror Bershetrit, a big "it" designer of the moment {well since 2009}. He's had items made for Target {which is pretty big to me} and also many other projects, such as his luxury eco-friendly hotel in Abu Dhabi, I believe still under construction. I look forward to seeing all things from Mr. Dror in the future!


Made of wool and felt with metal base

which is your favorite? I'm partial to the blue

No comments:

Post a Comment